Monday, September 2, 2019

my father (2019)

                           My Father

One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mother and father.And I am going to tell about my  father.His name is Birendra rana magar.
He is a pharmacist.He like helping people in need.He is very hard worker.He likes being healthy.He even go to morning walk at early 5 o'clock.He also suggest me to be healthy.He is the oldest one in my family after my grand mother.My father is my role model. He is the person who I wish to become like.He has all the qualities that I find are the ideal qualities in a person.My father is my teacher and my friend. He teaches me to do many interesting things.He is disciplined and punctual. He is always on time for his work.He expects me also to be that way. He is strict with me and wants me to be on time at school and punctual with my school work.My parents are my half heart.Half is my mother ad half father.I love them very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Radio wave

 Radio wave     is an electromagnetic wave of a frequency between about   10 4  and 10 11  or 10 12  Hz , as used for long distance communic...